Meet Cathy Goza
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Greeley real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Greeley areas, please contact me.
Personal Information About Myself
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member Greeley Board of Realtors
- Member of Ninja Nation
- Broker Associate - Sears Real Estate
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) – 2003
- Certified Residential Specialists (CRS) – 2005
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) - 2016
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES) – 2016
- Quality Service Certified (QSC)
- Residential Sales – New, Resale, Investment Properties and Farm /Ranch
- Began Real Estate Career in 2002
- Boy Scouts Troop 53 – Dayspring Christian in Longs Peak Council – Served As Secretary for Troop 53 for 3 Years
- My 2 Sons accomplished their Eagle Scout Status
- A Woman’s Place – Board of Directors, 2005
- Leadership of Weld County – 2004/2005
- Aims Community College Foundation - 2005
- Resident of Northern Colorado Since 1984.
- Grew Up In Nebraska and Attended University of Nebraska - Lincoln.
- Bachelors Degrees In Business Administration & Marketing in 2001 From University of Phoenix – Denver.
- Mother of 2 Son's – Calven and Lukas. They’ve always been great friends. They became Eagle Scouts together, hunt and camped together and went off to school together at Montana Tech in Butte, MT.
- Calven is involved with a test trial at the University of Louisville with the Christopher Reeves foundation. They are implanting electrodes in paraplegics.
- Lukas is now a graduate of Montana Tech.
- Enjoy Golfing, Skiing, Boating, and Personal Fitness.
- Love to travel abroad. Favorite place: Turks and Caicos the past 4 years, Italy and Croatia for 3 months 2012, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria 2013, recently went to China 2014.
What Clients Are Saying...
John & Cynthia Saunders
"Cathy was wonderful! Knew the market, kept us informed and made the sale happen. She's an asset to your organization!"
Michael & Nancy Hendricks
"She's the greatest! Cathy was in constant contact with us throughout the process. Her advice was flawless. The consummate professional, with a great personality."
John & Carrie Moore
"Cathy Goza went above and beyond to get this house closed!"