FUN THINGS TO DO
It’s all happening in Northern Colorado!
Find your fun in Colorado! Explore the links and resources below for great ways to get out and enjoy our communities.
Take in a movie at the drive-in!
- Holiday Twin Drive In Theatre – Fort Collins
- 88 Drive-in Theatre – Commerce City
- Mesa Drive-in – Pueblo
- Tru Vu Drive-in – Delta
- Comanche Drive-in – Buena Vista
- Star Drive-in Theatre – Montrose
4th of July on the Front Range
- Larimer County Drive-In Fireworks Show
- Fort Collins Celebrations & Fireworks
- Loveland 4th of July
- Greeley Stampede & Rodeo Fireworks
- Windsor 4th of July Festivities
- Wellington 4th of July Events
- 4th of July Celebrations in Estes Park
- Boulder Live Music, Festivals & Fireworks
- Longmont Concert in the Park & Fireworks
- Louisville 4th of July Fireworks
- Visit Denver 4th of July Events
- Colorado Springs 4th of July Festivities
The Great Outdoors
One of the great things about living on the Colorado Front Range is that we have easy access to one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world, the Rocky Mountains. Couple that with community open space and trails, and you could spend an entire summer exploring. Check out some of the quick links below and enjoy!
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!