FUN THINGS TO DO
It’s all happening in Northern Colorado!
Find your fun in Colorado! Explore the links and resources below for great ways to get out and enjoy our communities.
Featured Colorado Events
- Film Festival – Denver, 11/2-13
- Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show – Denver & Colorado Springs, 11/4-6 & 11/11-23
- Arts Week – Denver, 11/4-12
- Wine In The Pines – Keystone, 11/5
- Veterans Day Run – Denver, 11/12
- Bighorn Sheep Festival – Georgetown, 11/12
- Christkindlmarket – Denver, 11/18-12/23
- Fire Festival – Telluride, 12/2-4
- Evergreen Winterfest – Telluride, 12/3
- Parade of Lights – Denver, 12/3
- Community Lighting & Santa Race – Breckenridge, 12/3
Front Range Holiday Happenings
Visit one of Colorado’s premier hot springs! Rest, relax and renew after summer days of outdoor recreation.
- The Polar Express Train
- Mile High Holidays
- Denver Zoo Lights
- Denver Parade of Lights
- Blossoms of Lights
- Downtown Boulder Holidays
- Colorado Springs Holidays & Festival of Lights
- Longmont Holidays
- Holidays in Estes Park
- Holidays in Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Garden of Lights
- Visit Loveland for the Holidays
- Upcoming Holiday Events in Greeley
Spotlight: The Great Sand Dunes
Did you know southern Colorado is home to the tallest sand dunes in North America? Great Sand Dunes National Park, located near Alamosa, has a few dunes towering over 700 feet! This national park has something to offer visitors year-round. Looking to shake things up this winter? Try sledding or snowboarding down snow-covered dunes. For all the details you need to plan your next winter adventure, check out UCHealth’s article “Great Sand Dunes National Park: Gaze at the stars or sled the dunes” article by Katie Kerwin McCrimmon.
The Great Outdoors
One of the great things about living on the Colorado Front Range is that we have easy access to one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world, the Rocky Mountains. Couple that with community open space and trails, and you could spend an entire summer exploring. Check out some of the quick links below and enjoy!
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!