FUN THINGS TO DO
It’s all happening in Northern Colorado!
Find your fun in Colorado! Explore the links and resources below for great ways to get out and enjoy our communities.
Upcoming Festivals & Events
- Shakespeare Festival – Boulder, through 8/7
- Renaissance Festival – Larkspur, through 8/7
- Main St Art Festival – Breckenridge, 8/4-6
- Palisade Peach Festival – Palisade, 8/12-13
- Sculpture In The Park – Loveland, 8/12-14
- Broadmoor Cycle to Summit – Colorado Springs, 8/13
- State Fair & Rodeo – Pueblo, 8/26-9/5
- Folk Festival – Pagosa Springs, 9/2-4
- Oktoberfest – Keystone, 9/3
- Taste of Colorado – Denver, 9/3-5
- Labor Day Lift Off – Colorado Springs, 9/3-5
- Food & Wine Festival – Denver, 6/-10
- Scottish-Irish Highland Festival – Estes Park, 9/9-11
- Rist Canyon Mountain Festival – Bellvue, 9/10
- OktoberWest – Steamboat, 9/10
Colorado Hot Springs
Visit one of Colorado’s premier hot springs! Rest, relax and renew after summer days of outdoor recreation.
- Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort – Nathrop
- Iron Mtn Hot Springs – Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Hot Springs – Glenwood Springs
- Avalanche Ranch Hot Springs – Red Stone
- Ouray Hot Springs – Ouray
- Hot Sulphur Springs – Hot Sulphur Springs
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs – Steamboat
- Dunton Hot Springs – Dolores
- The Springs Resort & Spa – Pagosa Springs
- Cottonwood Hot Springs – Buena Vista
- & More!
Explore a Colorado Castle
Did you know Colorado is home to six castles?! In a recent UCHealth post, 6 castles in Colorado: These regal castles are great for hikes, getaways, teas or tours, we learn about the gems listed below that hold court in our own backyard!
The Great Outdoors
One of the great things about living on the Colorado Front Range is that we have easy access to one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world, the Rocky Mountains. Couple that with community open space and trails, and you could spend an entire summer exploring. Check out some of the quick links below and enjoy!
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!